Tuesday, February 19, 2013

here with you...

Dear Readers, I have been absent from this beloved site for some time now. I have had much happen in my life these past few years. I guess the ancestors felt that i was not fully myself, or moving forward in love. It was time for me to change. Like most everyone, I guess, I went kicking, screaming and crying all the way. Change is really scary. But it would come whether I wanted it or not though, and I had to go with it. The changes are still coming- big changes, little changes ... the barely noticed changes. My road has been like all roads- dangerous, beautiful, optimistic, mysterious, fascinating, boring, sad and really funny, maybe. And now that I am here, the only thing I've really managed to do is breathe. Big shuddering gulps- I cannot tell you what will emerge from my former self. And i cannot promise you she will be better than before... or worse. The good news is~ I am listening again, and I am so glad to share what I hear with you. Always Yours, PALM

0 comments:

Post a Comment