Monday, August 24, 2009

St Claire for Clarity

I never thought I would be asking this but I need a spell to open a
lovers eye to the truth or something close to that. Me and my husband
just had a fight because his mom and family are using him for money
and he don't see it. It would be nice if it was a low cost spell.
Thanks,
F


Hello F:

Listen, if you are into the magic of the saints there's one saint that I know
who can give clarity and help those see things for what they are. Her name
is St Claire and she is a wonderful saint to call upon. Get yourself either
a 7day white candle in glass or a St. Claire candle. On a slip of paper
write your mans name and then place it under the candle. As you light the
candle simply ask St Claire to help your man see the truth about his family.
She may show him things in dreams or any other way. Try to keep this candle
lit to her until he know all that's going on.

Light and Progress,

M

0 comments:

Post a Comment